Sunday, February 28, 2010

Kim Payne's Shop and the FINAL CLUE



If you're new to the game, click here first!



It's a delight to be able to tell you all about Kim's shop! She's one of my very favorite SHE (Schooling @ Home Etsian) team members! She's been sweet enough to create some very fun and useful items for me ;o) First she created the worlds most adorable apron then she made me a very cute and practical organizer to put a bunch of school stuff in. She ROCKS!! Go check out her shop at KimPayne.etsy.com

After a long hiatus, she recently restocked her shop with her sweet little dolls and stuffed animals. I'll be ordering this sweet little rabbit for an upcoming b-day, can't wait ;o)

Kim is a very talented seamstress and more importantly, she's one of the sweetest Mamas you'll ever meet!

If you go visit her blog KimPayne.blogspot.com , you can enter to win "Speedy" one of her new animal creations!

Go visit her shop for the FINAL CLUE!! And the apple doesn't fall too far from the tree if you know what I mean...
If you're having trouble finding it, let me know and I'll try to point you in the right direction.
~OrganicMama

No comments:

Post a Comment