Monday, February 22, 2010

Jewels By Jane and Clue #6


If you're new to the game, click here first ;o)

Ya know, I really love our SHE team (Schooling @ Home Etsians). I've gotten to know a bunch of really neat Mamas from all over the country! Jane is another one of those interesting people ;o) She was also a big help in getting my blog lookin spiffy ;o)

She creates the neatest folk button art! It's all very unique and 'Feel-able'! Now how often can you say to your friends "Come over here and FEEL this new art work I just got!" This is a great way to add a little life to an otherwise quiet area of your home. How about a Waterfall in your bathroom? Or a little Twilight for the entry way? The above pic of her Beach work, is my fav! I'm in need of a little beach weather....

So if you're in the mood to spruce up your space with a little texture, hop on over to Jane's shop JewelsByJane.etsy.com Where you'll also find the next clue!!!
ALSO...
Check out her fun blog www.JumpinInTheJungle.blogspot.com

Don't forget all the ways to earn entries! Read about the all here

Thanks for playing!
~OrganicMama

No comments:

Post a Comment