Friday, January 29, 2010

SHE Team Hide and Seek Game!


GAME ON!!

Join our virtual game of Hide N Seek! You could win a prize pack filled with items from SHE team shops!!

Our game is free to play! Up for grabs is a prize pack filled with items from SHE team shops!!

How to play virtual Hide N Seek...

In the etsy search box at Etsy.com, type our key word "HideNSeekEtsy". That will bring up shops participating in this game. Somewhere in one of those shops is hidden a secret object ;o) Every few days I will feature a new shop here on my blog, go visit that featured shop to find clues about the hidden object.

How to WIN...

Earn entries now though Feb 28th @ midnight central time...
1) Find the hidden object= 5 entries (convo Shannon @ OrganicMamas.etsy.com if you find it!)
2)Make a purchase in a participating shop= 4 entries
3)Post a link to this listing on your Blog, Facebook, or Twitter = 1 entry for each one
4) E-mail at least 5 friends
5) Add at least 2 participating shops as favorites.

Post here to get credit for your entries! No need to post for each one, one post is fine and I'll sort it out ;o)

Happy Hunting!!
~OrganicMama

9 comments:

  1. Hi Shannon,

    I just wanted to let you know that I posted about this on my blog!

    http://www.bownhairo.com/2010/02/hide-and-seek-etsy.html

    :) Candace

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just added it to my facebook wall and fanpage!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I also just emailed 5 friends! :) That'd be entry #2 for me.

    ReplyDelete
  4. And now I have posted on Facebook and Twitter! Entries #3 and 4!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I listed 2 shops as favorites.

    Heather Mac

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just tweeted :D @ http://www.twitter.com/bysaralynn

    ReplyDelete
  7. Anyone else care to venture a guess?? Is Lona the only one to find it??

    ReplyDelete