Monday, April 5, 2010

After Easter....


Boy, it seems like I've been putting everything off until after Easter. "Yeah, let's get together after Easter." or "I'll get to that project after Easter. Well now that it's after Easter I'm having to make good on all those promises! somehow I thought the Easter bunny would leave a couple extra hours of daylight in my Easter basket...

I'm trying to slow down and make sure to fit in the important things, like a peanut buttery picnic ;o)
Life is beautifully hectic! I don't think I could be happy with a predictable life, but I would like to figure out how to make my life a little more orderly {{shrug}} That's one thing I've ALWAYS struggled with is keeping things organized. As the Lord blesses me with more things, I know I need to figure out how to make it all fit together so things aren't falling through the cracks any more.

Any suggestions??

On another note ;o) I'm in the mood to win something pretty, and I stumbled upon this fun giveaway over at Just a Mom, Ha!

Go check it out and maybe win yourself something fun!
~OrganicMama

No comments:

Post a Comment